Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Gloom


This weather is so depressing! It was sprinkling earlier. I know when it all burns away its going to be Hot as Hades but still, I just want to complain because I can and its still depressing. :-( Lakers are going to play agin tonight that makes me happy! :-) If they take it tonight, its just another championship in L.A. oh yeah!!! Magic wont have a chance, very unlikely they could win 4 in a row. Angels need to start kicking it into another gear if they want to get to the playoffs. Has everyone got their Father Days cards yet? Make sure you do. I am looking for work again, want to get back into Corp. Security or some other business, the mailroom is sucking lifes marrow out of me. I want to make another weight loss push I made my first quarter goal now I just want to see if I can lose another 20 or more by the end of summer. I think thats an obtainable goal. I just want to be healthy and pain free!!! Hope everyone is having a good day, and special love to Dutch, I love you and Im ready to spend everyday with you. I dont care about anything else than bringing you to me. Whatever it take whatever the wait, tell me anything, ask it all I am totally here for you. Theres nothing we cant do when were together! Talk to all of you later!

No comments: