Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Just want to say again Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and Grandma, Dutch's Mom and Grandma and to all the other Mother's out there celebrating this day that should really be celebrated everyday but its nice to do a little extra something to show to everyone else just how special are Parents and Grandparents are to the world. A Mothers Love is unparallelled its unrequited, unconditional and should be guarded, because no one loves like a Mother does for there children and to the other loved ones in there lives. 

Family is Special, there are good times and bad but to know what that is and to respect the bonds that keep us together should never be forgotten. I just want to say I love my Mom for all that you are. Without you I would not be who I am and I could not carry your love onto my own family. 

I love you Mom and that can not ever stop. 

Your Loving Son, 

Eddie

No comments: