Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Genius + Impressive = Thanks

Thanks to my wife (Dutch -*The Thriller*)for her great dedication, unyielding genius and her never ending impressive desire to help me, My Blog Layout here was only possible because of the intestinal fortitude she displays in finding fixes to some very serious technical problems, like Labels not posting in the correct position figuring out alignment problems and that's just for starters, there were things that I could not solve, I had no clue. She is a Genius even though she will never ever admit it to you. She is a funny, smart, loyal, dedicated woman and I am so glad she is mine. 

Thanks for fixing my Blog honey, Thanks for being you, and Thanks for loving me!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww, you are so welcome honey. I'd do anything for you. I am so not a genius though, I just used google search and read what I found and put it to use. Luckily it worked. lol. Thank you for being you and for loving me too. ♥

Eddie Guzman said...

You are the best, you cant deny it because I know the truth!